· Prepares nutritious meals for the client so he or she can enjoy home-cooked food
· Provides transportation to bring the client to appointments, stores, and events
· Assists in light housekeeping
· Washes laundry
· Accompanies client on walks
· Cares for a beloved pet
· Maintains client’s comfort and safety
· Provides companionship and is a source of comfort for the client
· Prefer our caregivers are vaccinated
· Tuberculosis (TB) test upon hire
· Hoyer lift experience (optional)
· Dementia training or experience (preferred)
· Background check, nationwide
· High school diploma
· Clean driving record and current driver’s license
· Must wear scrubs
· A positive and upbeat attitude!
Our Care Team Benefits:
· Competitive pay
· Flexible schedules (full-time and part-time)
· Paid training
· Clinical support and orientation with each client
· Weekly paychecks
Aides and Companions is an A+ accredited company by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
HCA00807 (Registered with the CT Dept. of Consumer Affairs).
Thank you for your interest.