Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
Certified Nursing Assistants enjoy working directly with clients, helping them with personal hygiene, monitoring vital signs, administering medications, light housekeeping, transportation, and more. If you have a passion for helping others and a positive outlook, we would love to hear from you.
• Assist with bathing, toileting, dressing, grooming, and moving clients in and out of bed (if necessary)
• Monitor clients' oxygen levels and vital signs, administer medications prescribed by their physicians, dress sutures, and change wound bandages under the direction of a registered nurse or physician (if necessary)
• Prepare meals for the client so he or she can enjoy home-cooked foods
• Transport to appointments and errands, creating a sense of independence for the client
• Assist in light housekeeping and washing laundry
• Accompany client on walks
• Care for a beloved pet
• Maintain client’s comfort and safety
• Be a friend, a companion, and a source of comfort
• CNA with the Connecticut State Nurse Aide Registry
• CPR certified
• Prefer our caregivers are vaccinated
• Tuberculosis (TB) test upon hire
• Hoyer lift experience (optional)
• Dementia training or experience (preferred)
• Background check, nationwide
• High school diploma
• Clean driving record and current driver’s license
• Must wear scrubs
• A positive and upbeat attitude!
Our Care Team Benefits:
• Competitive pay
• Flexible schedules (full-time and part-time)
• Paid training
• Clinical support and orientation with each client
• Weekly paychecks
Aides and Companions is an A+ accredited company by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
HCA00807 (Registered with the CT Dept. of Consumer Affairs).
Thank you for your interest.